Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Month, New Start!!

As it is the start of a whole new month so begins my new start!!! How many times do we all say that today we are going to do whatever it is we are wanting to do only to have it blow up in our faces by 4pm.  Well, today it is my turn.  I woke up, stood on the scales, did a small inward cry as the scales screamed at me to lose some weight.  I have been on so many weight loss programmes over the years that I would hate to add up the monetary value.  Seriously....if I had just knuckled down 30years ago and lost the weight on my first diet then I would probably be quite rich now.  If, if, if!!!! Our whole life is full of If's.  But OK....there comes a time when something triggers an idea and you have to run with it.  Well....for the last six years or so I have had many triggering moments but this morning I am totally serious.  I looked at a photo from last month.  It would be a lovely photo apart from the fact that I am 20kg overweight in it.  Looking frumpy, older, and totally matronly.  How hard can it be to stick to something that you really want??? Somewhere deep down I will find the willpower and become the svelte figure that I know is lingering inside this flabby body.
There...it is written down so therefore it has to happen.  Accountability!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment